The Indian Navy has released a recruitment notification for the year 2023, inviting applications from candidates across India. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals aspiring to join the Indian Navy and serve the nation. Interested candidates can apply for various positions through the official website or as per the instructions provided in the notification. The last date to submit the application is 15th June, as per the latest update from the government exam authority. Applicants should carefully review the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, and other requirements mentioned in the notification before applying. Join the Indian Navy and be a part of a prestigious organization dedicated to safeguarding the nation’s maritime interests.
Organization: Indian Navy
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 100 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Agniveer (MR)
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Male Candidates: 80
- Female Candidates: 20
- Candidates must have passed a 10th or 12th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
Refer to Offical Notification
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
Mode of Selection:
- Written Examination
- General/EWS/OBC/SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 550/-
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Submission Dates: 29.05.2023 to 15.06.2023
|| Official Links For Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here (Available on 29.05.2023)