State Rural Livelihood Mission (SRLM) is conducting recruitment for various posts through TNSRLM Recruitment 2023. This is a golden opportunity for individuals looking for employment in the rural development sector. The last date to submit applications is 2nd June. Interested candidates can find detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, application process, and selection procedure on the official website or Govt Exam Update. TNSRLM Recruitment 2023 aims to provide opportunities for candidates to contribute towards rural development and upliftment. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of rural communities, don’t miss out on this chance. Apply now and be a part of TNSRLM’s mission.
Organization: TamilNadu State Rural Livelihood Mission (TNSRLM)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Tenkasi – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Block Mission Manage
Official Website: www.tenkasi.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 02.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Block Mission Manager – 02
- Candidates must have passed a Degree with 3 years of experience. MS Office with 6 months. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tenkasi.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- TamilNadu State Rural Livelihood Mission,District Rural Livelihood Mission,Collectorate Campus,Tenkasi-627811.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Submission Dates: 18.05.2023 to 02.06.2023
|| Official Links For TNSRLM Recruitment 2023 ||
Official Notification Form: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here