State Bank of India (SBI) is inviting applications for various posts through SBI Recruitment 2023. This recruitment drive offers opportunities for candidates across India to join one of the largest public sector banks. The last date to apply is 5th June. Interested candidates can visit the official website or check the Govt Exam Update for detailed information on eligibility criteria, application process, and selection procedure. SBI Recruitment 2023 is a great chance for aspirants seeking a career in the banking sector. Don’t miss this opportunity and apply before the deadline to kickstart your career with SBI.
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Technology Officer
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 05.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Infra) – 01
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital) – 01
- Company Secretary- MMGS-III – 02
- Company Secretary- MMGS-II – 02
(i) Deputy Chief Technology Officer:
- Candidates must have passed a Graduate in Engineering or MCA/B.E. /B.Tech./M.E./ M.Tech in Software Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Technology/ Electronics /Electronics & Communications with 8 -12 years of experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Company Secretary:
- Candidates must have passed LL.B., C.A./ I.C.W.A. with 2 – 4 years of experience, MS Office or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Refer to the Official Notification
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
Mode of Selection:
- Merit list
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Submission Dates: 16.05.2023 to 05.06.2023
|| Official Links For SBI Recruitment 2023 ||
Official Notification Link (Technology Officer): Click Here
Official Notification Link (Company Secretary): Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link for Technology Officer: Click Here
Apply Link for Company Secretary: Click Here