Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) has announced a recruitment drive for the year 2023, offering 100 vacancies. This is a wonderful opportunity for candidates across India to apply and join BDL, a leading defense public sector undertaking. The recruitment process is open to candidates from all over the country, and the last date to submit applications is 23rd June, as per the recent update from the government exam authority. Interested individuals are advised to carefully review the official notification and ensure they meet the eligibility criteria before applying. Joining BDL can provide a rewarding career in the defense sector. Don’t miss the chance to be a part of BDL by submitting your application before the deadline.
Organization: Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 100 Posts
Location: Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Visakhapatnam, Kochi, Mumbai
Post Name: Engineer
Official Website: www.bdl-India.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 23.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Officer – 11
- Project Engineer – 89
- Candidates must have passed an MBA / MSW /PG Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Project Officer (Finance):
- Candidates must have passed a CA / ICWA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Project Officer (Marketing):
- Candidates must have passed an MBA (Marketing / Foreign Trade / Supply Chain Management) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed a BE/ B. Tech/ B. Sc Engg. (4 years) / Integrated M.E. / M. Tech. /Chemical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs.30,000 – 39,000/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bdl-India.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.05.2023 to 23.06.2023
|| Official Links for BDL ||
Official Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here