India Post has announced a massive recruitment drive for the year 2023, with a staggering 12,828 vacancies available across various Postal Circles. This is a golden opportunity for candidates from all over India to secure a job with India Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the desired position by submitting their applications online before the last date, which is 11th June as per the latest update from the government exam authority. It is essential to carefully go through the official notification and meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying. Don’t miss out on this chance to be a part of India Post and contribute to the nation’s postal services.
Organization: India Post – India Postal Circle
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 12,828 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 11.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 12,828 Posts
Educational Qualification Details:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The applicant should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to Secondary standard (as compulsory or elective subjects].
Other Qualifications Details:
- Knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- BPM: Rs.12,000 – 29,380/-
- BPM/DakSevak: Rs.10,000 – 24,470/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- For all female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PwD candidates, and Transwomen candidates: Nil
- For all other Candidates: Rs.100/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.05.2023 to 11.06.2023
|| Official Links For India Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 ||
Official Notification Link: Click Here
Vacancies Details: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here