Digital India Corporation (DIC) has announced a recruitment drive for the year 2023, offering 60 posts in the fields of Data Analyst and Data Scientist. This presents an exciting opportunity for individuals with expertise in data analysis and data science to contribute to the Digital India initiative. The last date to apply for these positions is 3rd June, as per the government exam update. DIC is a renowned organization working towards transforming India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website and carefully review the official notification for detailed information on eligibility criteria, application process, and selection procedure. Don’t miss this chance to be a part of the Digital India revolution and shape the future of technology and innovation.
Organization: Digital India Corporation(DIC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 60 Posts
Job Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Analyst
Official Website: www.dic.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 03.06.2023
DIC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Data Analyst – 40
- Data Scientist – 20
- Data Analyst: Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics / Certifications in data analytics, data science, data/information management or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Scientist: Candidates must have passed the B.E / B.Tech / BCA/ Post-graduation in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
DIC Pay Scale Details:
- Refer to Official Notification
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.dic.gov.in
- Click on the DIC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
DIC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 17.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 03.06.2023
|| DIC Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here