UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 is here with 1468 exciting posts for Gram Panchayat Officer positions. Don’t miss this opportunity to join the Subordinate Service Selection Commission. The last date to apply is 12 June. Prepare for a promising career in the government sector as a Gram Panchayat Officer and contribute to the development of rural areas. With a wide range of responsibilities and ample growth prospects, this recruitment drive is open to eligible candidates. Stay updated with Govt Exam Update for all the necessary details and apply before the deadline. Seize the chance to embark on a rewarding professional journey.
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Type of Employment: Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 1468 Posts
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Gram Panchayat Officer
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 12.06.2023
UPSSSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Gram Panchayat Officer
- Candidates must have passed the 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
UPSSSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Refer to Official Notification
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
- Preliminary Eligibility Test- PET
- All Candidates: Rs.25/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSSSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
UPSSSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 23.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 12.06.2023
|| UPSSSC Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here (Available on 23.05.2023)