Looking for exciting opportunities in the judiciary sector? High Court Recruitment 2023 is now open with 319 posts available. Don’t miss your chance to join the esteemed High Court and contribute to the administration of justice. The last date to apply is 15th June, so act fast! This recruitment drive offers diverse positions and promising career prospects. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a fresh graduate, there’s a role for you. Stay updated with the latest government exam news and secure your future with a rewarding career in the High Court. Apply now and embark on a path of legal excellence.
Organization: Telangana High Court
Type of Employment: Telangana Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 319 Posts
Job Location: Telangana
Post Name: Typist
Official Website: www.tshc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.06.2023
TELANGANA HIGH COURT DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Stenographer – 91
- Typist – 144
- Copyist – 84
- Candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 34 years
Telangana High Court Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.24,280 – 96,890/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
- Merit List
- Written Exam
- UR/ B.C.-I & B.C.-II Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 125/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tshc.gov.in
- Click on the Telangana High Court Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
Telangana High Court Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 25.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 15.06.2023
|| Telangana High Court Important Links ||
Notification Link for Stenographer: Click Here
Notification Link for Typist: Click Here
Notification Link for Copyist: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here