NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) is conducting a recruitment drive for 120 vacancies. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates across India to join a renowned organization in the power sector. The last date to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023 is 23rd May. Interested applicants are advised to carefully go through the official notification to understand the eligibility criteria and application process. NTPC offers attractive remuneration, growth opportunities, and a conducive work environment. Don’t miss this chance to embark on a fulfilling career in the power industry. Apply now and secure your future with NTPC.
Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 120 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Assistant Executive
Official Website: www.ntpc.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 23.05.2023
NTPC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Assistant Executive (Operations) – 100
- Assistant Commercial Executive (Electrical) – 20
Assistant Executive (Operations):
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in Electrical/Mechanical engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Operation / Maintenance of power plant with installed capacity of 100 MW or more.
Assistant Commercial Executive (Electrical):
- Candidates must have passed Degree in Electrical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.Candidate must have appeared & qualified in Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering (GATE) – 2022. Candidate shall be shortlisted for document verification based on GATE-2022 performance, from amongst the candidates who apply against this vacancy in NTPC. Corresponding GATE-2022 Paper Code : EE.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
NTPC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 55,000/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
- Online Screening
- Shortlisting/selection test
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ntpc.co.in
- Click on the NTPC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
NTPC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 09.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 23.05.2023
|| NTPC Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here