NTPC Recruitment 2023 is here with an exciting opportunity for all candidates across India. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is offering 300 posts in various departments. This is a golden chance to join one of India’s leading power companies. Interested candidates should mark their calendars as the last date to apply is 2nd June. Stay updated with the latest information and notifications on Govt Exam Update to ensure you don’t miss out on this prestigious opportunity. Take the first step towards a rewarding career with NTPC and submit your application before the deadline. Apply now and embark on a journey of professional growth and success.
Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 300 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Assistant Manager
Official Website: www.ntpc.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 02.06.2023
NTPC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
Assistant Manager (Operation/ Maintenance):
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
Assistant Manager (Operation/ Maintenance):
- Candidates must have passed a B.E or B.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering with at least 60% of marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Experience: Minimum 7 years of Post Qualification Experience
Prescribed Degree in Engineering:
- Electrical Engineering: Candidates must have passed an Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Mechanical Engineering: Candidates must have passed a Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engineering/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Electronics Engineering: Candidates must have passed an Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Instrumentation Engineering: Candidates must have passed Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
NTPC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
- Screening Test
- Online Test
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/XSM/Female Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ntpc.co.in
- Click on the NTPC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
NTPC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 19.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 02.06.2023
|| NTPC Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here