Opportunity awaits at Intelligence Bureau (IB) – Ministry of Home Affairs! The prestigious organization is conducting a recruitment drive for 797 vacancies in various positions. With its vital role in national security and intelligence gathering, IB offers a challenging and rewarding career for candidates across India. Whether you have expertise in intelligence analysis, cybersecurity, administration, or research, there’s a role for you at IB. Don’t miss the chance to join this esteemed organization. The last date to apply is 23rd June. Stay updated with Govt Exam Update for the latest information on IB Recruitment 2023. Apply now and contribute to the nation’s security.
Organization: Intelligence Bureau – Ministry of Home Affairs
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 797 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Junior Intelligence Officer
Official Website: www.mha.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 23.06.2023
IB DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Junior Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/Technical (JIO-II/Tech) – 797 Posts
- Diploma in Engineering in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & ·communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Computer Science or Physics or Mathematics from a Government recognized University/Institute Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
IB Pay Scale Details:
- Junior Intelligence Officer: Rs.25,500 – 81, 100/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
- Online Exam
- Skill Test
- Interview/Personality Test
- All candidates should pay the Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs.450/-
- Male candidates of UR, EWS, and OBC categories pay the Examination Fee in addition to Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs.450/- + Rs.50/-
- Ex-Servicemen who. have already secured employment in- the civil side under Central Govt. in Group -‘C’ post on a regular basis after availing benefits of reservation given to them are required to pay the examination fee, i.e. Rs. 50/- also along with recruitment processing charges of Rs. 450/-.
- Banking charges, if applicable, will be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.mha.gov.in
- Click on the IB Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
IB Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 03.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 23.06.2023
|| IB Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here (Applying Link Open on 03.06.2023)