Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDC) has announced a recruitment notification for 52 posts, inviting applications from eligible candidates across India. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a career in the power sector. Interested candidates can apply for THDC Recruitment 2023 before the last date of 06 June. To know more about the eligibility criteria and application process, visit Govt Exam Update. Don’t miss out on this chance to be a part of THDC and contribute to the development of hydroelectric power projects. Apply now and pave the way for a rewarding career in the energy industry.
Organization: Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 52 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Engineer Trainee
Official Website: www.thdc.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 06.06.2023
THDC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- ET-Civil – 21
- ET-Electrical – 21
- ET-Mechanical – 10
- Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.)/in relevant Discipline (Civil Engineering) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.)/in relevant Discipline (Electrical/ Electrical(Power)/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Engineering) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.)/in relevant Discipline (Mechanical/ Mechanical & Automation Engineering) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- SC/ ST Candidates – Maximum Age: 35 years
- OBC Candidates – Maximum Age: 33 years
THDC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 50,000 – 1,80,000/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
- Shortlisted based on 2022 GATE score
- Personal Interview
- OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen/Departmental Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.thdc.co.in
- Click on the THDC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
THDC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 17.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 06.06.2023
- Last date of submission of payment: 08.06.2023
|| THDC Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here