NHPC Recruitment 2023 brings you a golden opportunity to join the prestigious National Hydroelectric Power Corporation. With 25 vacancies available, this is your chance to contribute to India’s clean and sustainable energy sector. Don’t miss out on this opportunity as the last date to apply is 31st May. Stay updated with the latest information from Govt Exam Update and secure your future with NHPC. Apply now and be a part of NHPC’s mission to harness the power of water resources for the nation’s development. Take the first step towards a rewarding career in the power sector by applying before the deadline.
Organization: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 25 Posts
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh
Post Name: ITI Apprentice
Official Website: www.nhpcindia.com
Applying Mode: Online/Offline
Last Date: 31.05.2023
NHPC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Welder – 05
- Electrician – 05
- Fitter – 05
- Surveyor – 02
- Carpenter – 03
- Plumber – 05
- Candidates must have passed ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
NHPC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 7,700/- (Stipend)
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
- Merit list
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nhpcindia.com
- Click on the NHPC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidate Send An Hard copy from the following Address.
- General Manager (HR),Subansiri Lower H.E. Project,NHPC Office Complex, Gerukamukh,Dhemaji, Assam -787035
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
NHPC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application for Online: 31.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application for Offline: 21.06.2023
|| NHPC Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here