UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for NDA Recruitment 2023, offering 395 posts for eligible candidates across India. If you are aspiring to join the prestigious National Defence Academy, this is a golden opportunity for you. The last date to apply for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023 is 06 June. Visit Govt Exam Update for detailed information on eligibility criteria and the application process. Don’t miss this chance to serve the nation and pursue a fulfilling career in the defense sector. Apply now for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023 and take a step towards a bright future.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 395 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: NDA (II)
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 06.06.2023
UPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) (II) – 395
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) (II)
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy::
- Candidates must have passed the 12th pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:
- Candidates must have passed the 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
UPSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 56,100 – 2,50,000/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Intelligence Test
- SC/ ST/ Women/ Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 17.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 06.06.2023
|| UPSC Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here