Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has announced a massive recruitment drive for the year 2023, with a total of 4374 vacancies available for applicants across India. This is a wonderful opportunity for individuals seeking a career in the prestigious field of atomic research. Interested candidates can apply for various positions through the official website or by referring to Govt Exam Update for complete details regarding eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates. The last date to submit applications is 22nd May, so candidates are advised to submit their applications promptly. Join BARC and contribute to cutting-edge research and development in the field of atomic energy. Apply now for BARC Recruitment 2023.
Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 4,374 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Trainee
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 22.05.2023
BARC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Technical Officer/C – 181
- Scientific Assistant/B – 7
- Technician/B – 24
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I – 1216
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II – 2946
- Candidates must have passed the M.Sc in Bio-Science/ Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Physics, BE/B.Tech in Architecture/ Civil/ Chemical/ Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Computer Science & Engg/ Mechanical/ Drilling/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics & Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Controls/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy & Materials/ Metallurgical & Materials/ Materials/ Metallurgical/ Mining/ M.Lib (Information Science) with 4 yrs experience in a responsible capacity in a University Level Library after acquiring M.Lib. OR M.Lib (Information Science) with NET Pass or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc in Food Technology/ Home Science/ Nutrition or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed the SSC PLUS Second Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I:
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc. Biochemistry/ Bio Science/ Life Science/ Biology/ (Chemistry) with Chemistry as major subject and Physics/ Mathematics / Statistics/ Biology as subsidiary subjects/ Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage/ (Physics) with Physics as major subject and Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Biology as subsidiary subject/ Computer Science/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ B.Sc. PLUS One year Diploma in Computer Science/ Diploma in Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Architecture/ Civil/ Automobile, Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% and One year Diploma/ Certificate Course in Industrial Safety, B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks and One year Diploma / Certificate Course in Industrial Safety or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II:
- Candidates must have passed the SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS Trade Certificate, HSC with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with minimum 60% marks in aggregate, Plus 2 years Diploma recognized by Dental Council of India or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 – 35 Years
BARC Pay Scale Details:
- Technical Officer/C – Rs. 56,100/-
- Scientific Assistant/B – Rs. 35,400/-
- Technician/B – Rs. 21,700/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I – Rs. 26,000/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II – Rs. 22,000/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
- Computer-Based Screening Test
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Skill Test
- Technical Officer/C Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Scientific Assistant/B Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Technician/B Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women Candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.barc.gov.in
- Click on the BARC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
BARC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 22.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 22.05.2023
|| BARC Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here