CRPF Recruitment 2023: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released a recruitment notification for the year 2023, offering 212 vacancies across various positions. This is a golden opportunity for candidates across India to join one of the country’s premier paramilitary forces. Interested individuals can apply through the official website or stay updated with Govt Exam Update for detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates. The last date to submit the application is 21st May, so aspiring candidates are encouraged to apply without delay. CRPF offers an excellent career path, competitive salary, and a chance to serve the nation with pride. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply now for CRPF Recruitment 2023.
Organization: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 212 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Sub Inspector
Official Website: www.crpf.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 21.05.2023
CRPF DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Sub-Inspector(RO) – 19
- Sub-Inspector (Crypto) – 07
- Sub-Inspector (Technical) – 05
- Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Male) – 20
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical) – 146
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman) – 15
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Sub-Inspector (Crypto):
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Physics or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Sub-Inspector (Technical):
- Candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Qualified Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers or Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
(iv) Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Male):
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate with three years diploma in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(v) Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical):
- Candidates must have passed the 10th pass with three years diploma in Radio Engineering or Electronics or Computers, BSc. Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, Preference shall be given to persons having training in Software or Hardware computers or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(vi) Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman):
- Candidates must have passed Pass in Matric with English, General Science and Mathematics with three years diploma in Draughtsman Course (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering) from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age for SI: 30 years
- Maximum Age for ASI: 25 years
CRPF Pay Scale Details:
- Sub-Inspector – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Assistant Sub-Inspector – Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
- Written Examination
- PST/PET & DV
- Medical examination (DME/RME)
- Sub-Inspector Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Assistant Sub-Inspector Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ ESM/ Female Candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.crpf.gov.in
- Click on the CRPF Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
CRPF Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 01.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 21.05.2023
|| CRPF Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here