The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has announced a recruitment drive for 20 posts through NCB Recruitment 2023. The last date to apply for these positions is 23rd June 2023. This is a great opportunity for candidates across India who are interested in joining the NCB and contributing to the fight against narcotics. The selection process will involve various stages, including a written examination, physical endurance test, and interview. Interested candidates are advised to check the official notification for eligibility criteria and application details. Don’t miss out on this chance to be a part of the NCB.
Organization: Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 20 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Surveillance Assistant
Official Website: www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 23.06.2023
NCB DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Surveillance Assistant
- Candidates must have passed the 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
NCB Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
- Click on the NCB Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Deputy Director (Admn.), Narcotics Control Bureau, 2nd Floor August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi.
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
NCB Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 25.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 23.06.2023
|| NCB Important Links ||
Notification & Application Form: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here