Explore the exciting job opportunities at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) through CMET Recruitment 2023! With the last date to apply being 19th July, don’t miss out on the chance to be a part of this esteemed organization. Stay updated with the latest government exam updates and find detailed information about the application process. Start your journey towards a rewarding career with CMET now!
Organization: Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Hyderabad – Telangana
Post Name: Multi Task Assistant
Official Website: www.cmet.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 19.07.2023.
CMET Recruitment 2023 vacancies:
- Multi-Task Assistant
CMET Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria Qualification:
- Candidates must have passed a 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age 18 to 25 years
- Maximum age 38.
CMET Recruitment 2023 salary:
- Rs.18000 – Rs.56900
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
CMET Recruitment 2023 selection procedure:
- General (UR)/ OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.cmet.gov.in
- Click on the CMET Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “The Administrative Officer,entre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET),IDA Phase – III, Cherlapally, HCL (P.O.)Hyderabad – 500 051 (Telangana State).”
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
CMET Recruitment 2023 important dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 13.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 19.06.2023
|| CMET Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here