Don’t miss out on the latest job opportunities at Department of Atomic Energy Directorate of Purchase and Stores (DPS DAE)! Explore the DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 with 65 posts available for candidates from all over India. Stay updated with the government exam updates and find detailed information about the application process. The last date to apply is 25th May. Start your journey towards a rewarding career with DPS DAE now!
Organization: Department of Atomic Energy Directorate of Purchase and Stores
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 65 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Storekeeper
Official Website: www.dpsdae.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 25.05.2023
DPS DAE DETAILS OF VACANCIES 20223:
- Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper
- Candidates must have passed a Graduate in Science, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics / Computer Science with 60% marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
DPS DAE Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
- Level 1 Examination – Written Exam (OMR-based Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Level 2 – Written Exam (Descriptive Type) & Document Verification (DV)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST, Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and PWD Candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.dpsdae.gov.in
- Click on the Prasar Bharati Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
DPS DAE Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 22.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application:
15.05.202325.05.2023 (Date Extended)
|| DPS DAE Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Date Extended Apply Link: Click Here