Government Observation Home (GOH) has released a recruitment notification for the year 2023, offering job opportunities for individuals who have passed the 8th standard. This is a great chance for candidates seeking employment in the government sector. The last date to apply for the GOH Recruitment is 31st May, as per the update provided by the Govt Exam Update website. Interested candidates should review the official notification for detailed information on eligibility criteria and application procedures. Make sure to submit your application before the deadline to be considered for this job opportunity. Stay updated with the official website for any further updates or changes related to the recruitment process.
Organization: Government Observation Home Madurai (GOH Madurai)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Madurai – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Cook
Official Website: www.annauniv.edu
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 31.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Cook – 01
- Candidates must have passed 8th. or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 16,500/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.madurai.nic.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.05.2023 to 31.05.2023
|| Official Links For GOH Recruitment 2023 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Application Form Link: Click Here