National Investigation Agency (NIA) is inviting applications for 44 posts through NIA Recruitment 2023. This recruitment drive provides a great opportunity for candidates across India to join the esteemed agency. The last date to apply for these positions is 13th June 2023. Interested candidates must carefully review the official notification to understand the eligibility criteria and application process. The selection process may include a written examination, physical test, and interview. Don’t miss out on this chance to be a part of the National Investigation Agency. Apply before the deadline and take a step towards a rewarding career in law enforcement.
Organization: National Investigation Agency
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 44 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Sub-Inspector
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 13.06.2023
NIA DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Assistant Sub-Inspector
- Candidates must have Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
NIA Pay Scale Details:
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nia.gov.in
- Click on the NIA Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
NIA Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 13.04.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Application: 13.06.2023
|| NIA Important Links ||
Notification & Application Form: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here