1) Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Sukhvinder Singh Sukhu launched the Mukhya Mantri Sporting Abilities, Rebuilding Aspirations and Livelihood Scheme (SABAL) from his Nadaun assembly constituency in Hamirpur district.
Himachal Pradesh :-
CM :- Sukhvinder Singh Sukhu
➠Kinnaura tribe , Lahaule Tribe, Gaddi Tribe and Gujjar Tribe
➠Sankat Mochan Temple.
➠Tara Devi Temple
➠Great Himalayan National Park
➠Pin Valley National Park
➠Simbalbara National Park
➠Inderkilla National Park
2) Maj Gen Ignatius Delos Flora has taken charge as the Additional Director General of Military Nursing Service (MNS).
➨ The General Officer is an alumnus of the School of Nursing, Army Hospital Delhi Cantt, now College of Nursing, Army Hospital (R&R).
3) The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has achieved a significant milestone by successfully testing its innovative device named ‘Nabhmitra’.
➨ This device aims to enhance the safety of fishermen during their sea expeditions.
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) :-
➨Formed :- 15 August 1969
➨Headquarter :- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
➨Chairman :- S Somnath
4) Nasscom has announced the appointment of Rajesh Nambiar, chairman and managing director, Cognizant India, as its chairperson.
➨ Nambiar takes on the new role from his previous role as vice chairperson. He succeedes Anant Maheshwari, former president, Microsoft India.
5) Amazon has signed a MoU with the Indian postal service and has also partnered with the Indian Railways for a dedicated freight corridor that will help Amazon expedite deliveries.
6) Parmeet Singh Sood, Managing Director of Climax Overseas Pvt. Ltd. has been awarded the “Excellence in Manufacturing Of Automobile Parts” and felicitated by the well-known Bollywood actress Rakul Preet Singh along with Delhi BJP President Virendra Sachdeva.
7) Lt Gen Kanwal Jeet Singh Dhillon (Retd) has been appointed as the Chairperson of the Board of Governors (BoG) of Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi, for a period of three years.
➨ Dhillon will succeed Professor Prem Vrat, the founding director of IIT Roorkee, in the position.
8) State-owned Punjab National Bank (PNB) has launched a mobile application based on the GST Sahay scheme, an end-to-end digital product under which lending can be done using GST invoices.
9) The Indian Air Force (IAF) has pledged its support to provide medical assistance to 765 TB patients as part of ‘NI-KSHAY MITRA’ programme in Maharashtra.
➨ ‘Ni-Kshay Mitra’ is a program launched by the government of India to provide support and treatment to patients suffering from tuberculosis (TB).
10) The senior Indian Information Service officer Manish Desai was appointed as the principal director general of the PIB.
➨A 1989 IIS officer, Desai took over the CBC last year. He will assume charge of PIB on the superannuation of Rajesh Malhotra.
11) Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan raised the financial aid given to women in the Ladli Behna scheme from Rs 1,000 to Rs 1,250 per month and also announced 35 percent reservation for them in government jobs and providing gas cylinders for Rs 450.
Madhya Pradesh :-
Gandhi Sagar Dam
Nauradehi Wildlife Sanctuary
Indira Sagar Dam
Pachmarhi Biosphere Reserve
12) Savart, one of India’s largest investment advisors, launched its maiden and flagship Portfolio Management Service (PMS), The Ad Astra Fund, in Hyderabad, Telangana.
➨CM – Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao
➨KBR National Park
➨Amrabad Tiger Reserve
➨Kawal Tiger Reserve
➨ Pakhal Lake And Wildlife Sanctuary
➨Pocharam Dam And Wildlife Sanctuary
➨Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park
➨Mana Ooru Mana Badi program
➨Palle Pragati and pattana Pragati scheme
➨Bathukamma Saree scheme
More IMP JOBS:
- 84866 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 59 Posts – Income Tax Department Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 3000 Posts – State Financial Enterprises – KSFE Recruitment 2023(12th Pass Jobs)
- 10709 Posts – Technical Service Commission – BTSC Recruitment 2023
- 10 Posts – National Investigation Agency – NAI Recruitment 2023 (Public Prosecutor)
- 5512 Posts – Subordinate Service Selection Commission – UPSSSC Recruitment 2023(12th Pass jobs)
- 1140 Posts – Northern Coalfields Ltd – NCL Recruitment 2023
- 74 Posts – Central Pollution Control Board – CPCB Recruitment 2023 (All India Can Apply)
- 43 Posts – National Housing Bank – NHB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 216 Posts – Commercial Tax Department MP Recruitment 2023
- 310 Posts – Forest Watcher – Forest Department – KFD Recruitment 2023