Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 is now open for applications from all over India. Join the esteemed Indian Navy and embark on a rewarding career. With 1365 vacancies available, this is a great opportunity for individuals seeking an exciting and challenging role in the defense sector. All India can apply, so don’t miss your chance to serve the nation. The last date to apply is 15th June. Stay updated with Govt Exam Update to receive the latest updates and guidelines for the Indian Navy Recruitment process. Apply now and become a part of the proud Indian Navy family.
Organization: Indian Navy
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 1365 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Agniveer (SSR) – 02/2023 Batch
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.06.2023
INDIAN NAVY DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Agniveer (SSR) – 02/2023 Batch – 1365
- Agniveer (SSR): Candidates must have passed the 12th with Maths & Physics or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive)
Indian Navy Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 30,000/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 1600 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 372 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 2753 Posts – Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2023
- 3190 Post – Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 8720 Post – Professional Examination Board – MPPEB Recruitment 2023
- 548 Post – South East Central Railway – SECR Recruitment 2023
- 251 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 914 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 20 Posts – Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 1510 Posts – High Court Recruitment 2023(10th Pass Jobs)
- 1370 Posts – Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2023 (Constable)
- Computer Based Examination
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Exam
- All Candidates (Examination Fees) – Rs. 550/- + 18% GST
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the Indian Navy Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
Indian Navy Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 29.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 15.06.2023
|| Indian Navy Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here